Thursday, September 9, 2010

Serious Pie

My husband and I were heading to Chocolate box to pick up some things for a care package for our son who is away at college. OK, first things first...LUNCH. I want pizza!!!
Every now and then, I crave pizza. If the wait is not long (I don't make reservations) and I just happen to be in the neighborhood, my choice is Serious Pie. He's a wine guy and ordered a cold glass (or two) of villa giada monferrato chiaretto rose. I'm a beer girl and ordered the snoqualmie "pga" amber on tap...YUM.






Couldn't decide which starter, so we asked the server to suggest something...The Special. Mixed greens, citrus vinaigrette, goat cheese (I think), fennel and beans. Wow, a perfect blend.

To be honest, when I find something I like, I stick to it. I love the pizza with clams and pancetta...mmm! OK, this visit we ordered the (ha, ha) the Special Pizza of the Day: house salumi, sauteed greens, and some cheese that was a little too mild for the pizza, but still delicious.








OK, if you're looking for a quick and cheap pizza joint, Serious Pie ain't the place. However, if you have the time,

it's worth every penny!



Serious Pie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin