Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Morning Mosaic Cafe, Tucson, AZ











Mosaic Cafe, what can I say? I spent a great morning with my sister-cousin Melissa, the last day of my visit to Tucson, AZ. I'm a lot older than my cousin Melissa. I first met her when I was in high school one summer. Super cute and very chic for a baby...silver bikini with a matching jacket, no kidding.
Anyway, I have many fond memories of Melissa. She use to live in Southern California and I saw her a few times when I was attending University of San Diego. Well, now Melissa lives in Tucson, Arizona. My son attends Univeristy of Arizona, so Melissa is like a big sister to him.

OK, here's the deal. Melissa & I love FOOD. Seriously! We love all food if it's GOOD FOOD!!!
Melissa ordered the Huevos Rancheros, a specialty at Mosaic Cafe and featured on the FoodNetwork. I snuck a bite...yum.
OK, I had the menudo. Forget what you've heard, this stuff is awesome. The server brought the condiments first, she made sure to tell me the peppers are VERY HOT. Just how I like it.
Yes, it's tripe, but it's so damn good. The broth is rich and flavorful...mmm!


Teresa's Mosaic Café on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin