Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When you're snowed in, go to your sunny place...

The snow has arrived here in the Northwest, so what is the best way to just accept winter?  Reminisce about a sunny place!!!  It's hard to believe that just a week ago, I was in warm and sunny Arizona.  Chilly in the morning, but worth sitting out waiting for the sun to come out.  John and I were freezing walking over to the fitness center, but right after our workout, we sat outside and watched the sun come up...priceless.



I have to bring up the food.  We stopped into the Starbucks for the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but debated over where to go to breakfast.  I'll be honest, I am not a fan of the "in hotel" breakfast, unless it's room service.  What's the point?  Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised.  I went straight for the buffet and didn't turn back. 

There were 2 levels of breakfast buffet, my son went with the "everything" buffet, which included everything I had plus a few Mexican favorites like pozole, AND the usual items like, eggs, sausage, bacon.  In addition, you can order anything else you miht want on the menu.  Ty had everything at the buffet and then ordered a Tex-Mex Eggs Benedict and French Toast.  Great Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin