Friday, June 15, 2012

ffwd: lime honey beet salad

Photobucket I was so excited when I found organic beets both red and golden at my grocery store. Not one beet was available at the Frmer's Market...Wierd! Photobucket Perfect timing...the French Fridays with Dorie recipe for today is lime honey beet salad AND I can keep it in the fridge for Father's Day. OK, this is a new, fresh twist on the usual beet salad...YUM!!! The recipe is Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table, go get it, or you can borrow my book. To see how the other Doristas did with this recipe, go to http://www.frenchfridayswithdorie.com/?p=1078

5 comments:

  1. I love those golden beets, I have never tasted one. Glad you liked this
    recipe, hubby and I had a split decision on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very alluring about golden beets, isn't there? Hope this was a hit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty combination of colorful beets! I hope it was a hit for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great salad. Combining the two together makes it so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin