Friday, August 16, 2013

Craving Pho

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosSo, you don't know what you have until it goes away. I use to work near the Pike Place Market and complain about all the tourists, paying for parking, panhandlers and walking up hills to get away from the market. What I have been craving lately is good pho. I use to be able to take a walk and just a few steps away from the market, in Belltown, the best pho in Seattle is quietly hiding...Green Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant. Located on a quiet part of 1st Avenue, Green Leaf is in the basement of a historic building, kinda weird, but once you start smelling something yummy, you're there. I like the Combo Pho, mostly because I can never make a decision after looking at all the choices. Drink of choice, tea. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I don't really over analyze pho, but I like the broth to taste homemade, not from a can or bouillon cube. The broth in broth in the pho here is clear, not too salty and flavorful. The serving is huge, unless you are starving and the condiments are plentiful. Slurp, slurp, enjoy! Green Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin