Wednesday, August 14, 2013

YUM Food: Slim's Last Chance Chili Shack and Watering Hole

So, you're looking for a place to eat a little comfort food and you don't want to deal with any "foodie hype".  Slim's Last Chance Chili Shack...a few quirky locals, servers who might be artists and some damn good chili!!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I work in the food industry and right now I am sick of the snobby "hand crafted cocktail" places. Don't get me wrong, I love a good cocktail, but not every eatery is the right place for a complicated cocktail. I know I am going to get crucified for saying this, but please, "someone just give me a cold draft beer!!!" Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos If you are a first timer to Slim's, order the Texas Red with The Works. The other choices on the menu are good, but you may as well start with something traditional, then go for the other stuff on your next visit, because, "You'll be back!" Slim's Last Chance Chili Shack on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin