Monday, February 22, 2010

Meatless Monday: Jalepeno-Cheese Corn Bread

Jalapeno-Cheese Corn Bread...MMMM!

I love this cook book, Cook, Eat, Cha Cha Cha. I don't know if they are still around, but if they are still in the Haight and you are in SF. Check them out. Cha Cha Cha. The food is a mix of Cuban, Puerto Rican, Cajun, and California Fresh!

The food is so awesome!!!

Here's the yummy beverage my husband made to go with this meal. I'm calling it the

"Black-out Winter" Sangria.
Start a hand full of blackberries (frozen in this case-picked last summer), smash, and then
add 4 0z. Sauvignon Blanc, 1 oz. Cointreau, and 1 oz. Brandy. Mix. YUM!
There are so many flavors in the cornbread, I just made a simple cole slaw on the side.
Sliced cabbage, apple cider vinegar, mayonaise, salt and pepper, that's it. Easy!
You'll be tempted to have another piece of this cornbread for dessert. So GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin