Sunday, October 17, 2010

Battle of the Sonoran Hotdog: El Guero Canelo

So I went there for the Sonoran Dog, so that's what I got. One wierd thing...there was a little condiment cart with "canned" mushrooms, shredded cheddar, and packets of ketchup. There was a sign that said, "For hotdogs only". I didn't get the mushrooms, but ok. OK, here's all the condiments. How do you choose, right? I think I picked 4 things. Don't ask me what anything was, no labels. Mystery, yes, awesome selection , YES!!!

















I had a tamarindo drink to go with my YUMMY Sonoran Hot dog. YUMMY!!!
So, who has the better Sonoran Hot Dog. I'll have to come back for another visit to decide.
This was the original "hotdog" cart. Now El Guero Canelo has a nice covered space.


El Guero Canelo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin