Saturday, October 2, 2010

El Gaucho: Bananas Foster

I recently had my wisdom tooth pulled. Not fun. I can only have soft food. On the first day, all I could swallow was apple juice, water, apple sauce and Lipton Chicken Noodle soup. YUCK.

The next day, I went to work. Thank God I work at a restaurant, ice cream is always available. I had a big huge bowl of Raspberry Sorbet. I can have a smoothie, but can only eat it with a spoon. Did I mention, I can't sip from a straw or it will mess up the healing process in my mouth. YIPES.

OK, so what is the food I am craving, besides a steak, bread and butter? Bananas Foster from El Gaucho. If I didn't have a big bruise on my swollen jaw, I'd head to El Gaucho right now for the sweet, warm, cold, delicious, banana, vanilla ice cream mess.
I love the whole tableside preformance that comes with the Bananas Foster. It's like watching Mickey Mouse on Fantasia...ha, ha, but you know what I mean.

El Gaucho on a recent visit with my favorite date. We'll be in soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin