Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wake N' Bake Brownie Buzz at BluWater Bistro

No better place to people watch on Seafair weekend but BluWater Bistro Leschi.  Seriously, the dock by BluWater Bistro is so hysterical, so many sun burned drunks trying to get on and off boats.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.


Well, we were looking for "American" food for dinner.  Only a few came to mind...  It had been awhile, but we thought, BluWater Bistro. Why not?  OK, during Seafair, BluWater Bistro Leschi runs a limited menu, but I didn't care.  The Blu Bistro Mojito was just what I needed to quench my thirst...I started with the Wild Seasonal Greens salad, then had the Margherita Pizza.  I'm trying to watch what I eat, so desserts are on the back burner.  Well, I did take one bite.  The Wake N' Bake Brownie Buzz,

WAKE N’ BAKE BROWNIE BUZZ
With a warm fudge brownie, chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate shavings, cocoa powder and chocolate covered espresso beans. A Wonderful Buzz! 7.25

I have to say, it's been awhile since I've been to any of the BluWater Bistros, I use to go to the BluWater on Lake Union all the time for the burgers...yum.  I guess if you're looking for "American" food, BluWater Bistro is a good choice.  If you go to the one on Leschi, it's more a neighborhood hangout.  A lot of loud, big groups.  The food is fine, but next time, I'll go to Lake Union.
BluWater Bistro (Leschi) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin