Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hot Seattle Day + Old School Frozen Custard = Oh Happy Day!!!

He ordered the flavor du jour: Almond Joy
and
I ordered the Vanilla...I LOVE VANILLA!

OK, then we traded...ha, ha, ha!

Hot days have been hard to come by this year, but when the sun is out, who doesn't want ice cream or FROZEN CUSTARD?  I recently bought an ice cream maker and I still love it, but I haven't tried to make frozen custard...yet.  Ice cream is CREAMY, but frozen custard is smooth and velvety...mmm.  Old School Frozen Custard has vanilla and chocolate everyday and a flavor of the day.  I pass by Old School Frozen Custard all the time, but I am always on my way to somewhere else.  Well, I have to say, I am glad I stopped.  The day I went in, a walking tour had stopped in for some frozen custard and took all the seats inside.  Happy to say, I would rather sit outside.  Check them out next time you are in Capitol Hill!
Old School Frozen Custard on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin