Monday, May 10, 2010

The Best Cappuccino in Seattle ~ Vivace!!!

The best choice, Cappuccino and a Chocolate Croissant.

Can't go wrong with this combination, right? No matter what coffee drink you choose, at Vivace, the coffee is the BEST and a work of art. I know, I know...whatever! My Blog, My opinion.

The crazy sugar splurge choice, Whoopie Pie and an Americano. So you think, hmmm, I want something sweet. Get the Whoopie Pie. Seriously! Two cakey brownies drizzled with chocolate and creamy frosting in the middle. Reverse cupcake, but not an "I'm over it" cupcake.

I wish I had invented this version of Whoopie Pie. To be honest, I've never had a whoopie pie. The thought of a eating a mass produced "hostess" type snack with marshmallow in the middle is just gross, but I know Vivace wouldn't sell a product that wasn't delicious, maybe offbeat and unusual, but always delicious.

Years ago I was a partner in an organic baking company, we use to sell our Lavender Vanilla and Chai Shortbread to Vivace. One day I'll share the recipe. Mmmmm...YUM!!!

The breakfast replacement, the Ham and Cheese Biscuit and a mocha. So you don't want something sweet. The Ham and Cheese Biscuit has ham and cheese in it and on top.

Shut up!!! So good.

Espresso Vivace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin