Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pintxo...YUMMY Bites

Just in time for the Seattle Summer Scene...Pintxo with their local play on the traditional Spanish Tapas, will open their doors to the public on May 6th. Get ready!
I love starting with dessert. Rice Pudding, "I love you!"
Creamy, Sweet with a little spice. Perfect ending, however in my case, Great Start!

Tuna Meatball. I could eat these all day, every day.
The tuna meatball has such a nice balance of flavors and sits on a soft, slightly sweet, little bun.

Hmmm... Should I have another? Yes. Again, let me say, the Rice Pudding is so creamy,
sweet and delicious.

Guacamole? No, this pea spread with the slightest hint of smoked paprika is a must have!

For those of you who know me, Spanish Chorizo and a glass of red wine is the perfect dessert.
Pintxo will be open on May 6th. Stop in and be the judge.
Enjoy!

Pintxo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin