Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TWD: Quick Classic Berry Tart

OK, TRUE STORY...
I went to the Opening Day of the Broadway Farmer's Market in Seattle this past Sunday. My favorite Farmer's Market. I bought grassfed beef, a tomato plant for my mom, Organic baby turnips and baby carrots, tomatoes, baby arugula, fresh pasta, potatoes, leeks, AND raspberries.

I have been so busy with work, family, life, this week I looked forward to Tuesday so I could bake!!! See these 3 lonely raspberries? That's all that's left. Not enough to make my tart!!! I'll have to wait for this weekend to make the Quick Classic Berry Tart.

The recipe this week was chosen by Christine by Cooking with Christine and can be found on page 377 in Baking from My Home to Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin