Monday, May 3, 2010

Eastside Eats: M O D Pizza...Made on Demand


I ordered the Lucy Sunshine. Ok, what's in the Lucy Sunshine? The perfect blend of Mozzarella, Parmesan, Artichoke, Garlic and the signature red sauce.

Ty ordered the Calexico. Mozzarella, Gorgonzola, Chicken, "HOT" buffalo sauce, and Jalepeno. The buffalo sauce must have had a little sugar in it, because I could really taste something sweet. Not may favorite pizza, but I've never liked the idea of BBQ anything on pizza. Yuck.
Personal opinion only.
Lastly, the Dillon James. Kinda boring, but I didn't pick it.

OK, the main deal with MOD Pizza is MADE ON DEMAND. I have to say, I picked these pizzas up and didn't call in the order ahead of time. I barely remember the wait. The pizzas were done right away. The crust is thin and I think the crust must be partially baked before they are topped with the variouse options.

Will I go back? Of course. Definitely a better fast food option than XYZ Burger Joint, right?
You be the judge.


MOD Super Fast Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin