Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you...COFFEE!!!

I don't know when I started drinking coffee. I must have been in high school, because I remember going to B&O Espresso in Seattle with friends after going to the Harvard Exit to catch foreign films. By the time I was in college, I know I drank coffee all the time.
I remember that by the time I had moved to San Francisco, I bragged that Seattle had better coffee houses than any of the places in SF.
I'd say, "We have Starbucks, they're only in Seattle". Funny, right?
Well, I am not the type who has to have a cup of coffee in my hand first thing in the morning or I won't be able to function. I don't drink it on the way to work, and I don't have a cup on my desk all day long. I just think that's so weird.
Well, as much as I make the claim that I can take or leave coffee, it's always around. I only drink coffee if it's good. I prefer coffee from a French Press, but I also love a good cappuccino.
Cappuccino and a ham & cheese croissant on the beach in Mexico.

French Roast from the French Press at home with breakfast of fresh fruit, bagel, and lox.

My friend had a cappuccino and I had water. Why not coffee? We had just had tons of coffee with breakfast. We went to a cafe for post breakfast "Girl Talk"...more coffee please.

That's right, a decaf Frapuccino Light. I was trying to perk up after my morning workout and definitely needed to jump start my day at work.

I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you...COFFEE...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin