Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bar del Corso...so good, so don't tell anyone about it!!!

Photobucket

Everyone talks about the pizze, but I am here to say, "Save room for DESSERT!!!"  OK, back-up...either get there early or plan to wait a bit, it's worth it.  Tell the hostess you can sit at the bar, it's the best seat in the house.  Order a cool cocktail or something on tap, start with one of the small plates, my favorites are either the grilled octopus or the Manila clams...YUM!  There is always a Specials board, creative seasonal items that are always a winner, so pick something off that list too.  We always pick the Pizze on the Specials board, so I have no idea how the other pizze are like, delicious I am sure.

Here's the deal, don't eat so much so you'll have to skip dessert and a perfect espresso, you will never know what you're missing.  I have never been disappointed with the desserts at Bar del Corso.  The last dessert I had was the Cherry Polenta Cake...SO GOOD!!! 

Go check it out yourself, maybe I'll see you there.

Bar del Corso on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Skip dessert? Never! This cherry polenta cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummyyyyyyyyy Piza

    http://www.sumangalindustries.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed... pizzas on the specials board is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin