Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Late Night Bites: Flying Fish, Seattle, WA

I finally made it to Flying Fish's new place...VERY NICE. 

It was late so I thought, keep it light, but as soon as I saw oysters on the half shell, forget it.  Pink champagne and oysters!!!

I have to say, I love the new space.  Huge.  Very Cool.



We shared the Salt and Pepper Crab.  Delicious, but we'll never order this again.  Don't get me wrong, I love crab and I love to dig right in with my hands, but I'd rther do it in the privacy of my own backyard with a newspaper table cloth.  You know what I mean, right?
I guess we'll have to come back soon a try some other things on the menu.  Can't wait.

 The cold asian noodles were a nice side.  The cold caught me off guard.  I think overall, I would love this dish if I was sitting outside on a hot summer day, not in the middle of the winter.
Awesome ending!!!  Caramel Pot de Creme.  
Flying Fish on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin