Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mt. Bachelor, Bend, OR

I can never take a picture of myself, but I try to do it all the time, mostly to irritate my husband.  Out-of-focus, but who cares.  Anyway when we were at Mt. Bachelor, we spent most of the morning cross country skiing. I wore my heart rate monitor.  burned 1250 calories...whoo-hoo!  It was a beautiful sunny day and we spent most of our time climbing and sprinting, great workout.
 You'd think that after burning so many calories, I might want to eat something healthy...hell NO!!!
 I went straight for the chili dog with everything!!!
 Um, I didn't know there was a healthy option in the ski shack...seriously.  John ordered the very healthy vegetarian wrap with black beans.  I'm sure it was delicious!!! 

I was exhausted by the time we hit the pub.  OK, the pub was PACKED!!!  There were great local beers on tap and the one "Coors Light".  Fun, fun, FUN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin