Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Post Dog Walk Smoothie

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been trying to get my little dog, Sammi, ready for a couple dog friendly 5k's.  Last year, she participated with me in the Valentine's 5k and Four on the 4th, but at some point, she was exhausted and I had to pick her up for a little bit.  This year, we're doing a little training!!!
Last year, we always had a 2-Mile-Tuesday walk, but this year we're cranking it up to 3.1-Mile-Tuesday.  Sammi did great, just a few stops and sniffs.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

When we got back from the walk, Sammi got a doggie treat and I had a green smoothie.  I loosely followed a smoothie recipe that SIMPLE GREEN SMOOTHIE posted on their Facebook page.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I used 1 cup of Almond-Coconut milk, instead of 2 cups coconut milk and only 1 cup frozen pineapple.  I also add 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds.  I add ice to this when I am halfway through, and sip until it's time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin