Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Fitness Program: Week III




My Trainer: Tim Koffler



So this week went fine.

Sunday: Rest

Monday: 30 Cardio

Tuesday: Weight Training & 20 Cardio

Wednesday: 30 Cardio

Thursday: 30 Cardio

Friday: 30 Cardio

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Weight Training & 20 Cardio

OK, Confession...my eating program fell apart on Sunday. I had a VERY stressful Saturday and spent the day trying to relax my nerves and read New Moon in bed and watched bad tv.

Sunday, I slapped myself silly and go to the gym. I did my weight training program and some cardio...went home and hell broke loose. I shouldn't have done it, but I baked some chocolate croissants...AND ATE ONE. NEXT...went to church and then went to Ezelles Fried Chicken and sweet iced tea. Dinner wasn't any better, picked at Port Salut cheese, dry Italian Salami, and sour dough bread with butter. To end it all, frozen Peppermint Patties.

New Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin