Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Fitness Update

If you're still struggling to figure out what to give to friends for Christmas...everyone needs Exercise-to-Go Workout Cards. If you know someone who just dabbles a little in the gym, you know a parent who has small children and can't get to the gym, or you know a business traveller who wants to keep up their fitness routine, the Exercise-To-Go Workout Cards are great. I have been super busy baking, so getting to the gym just wasn't possible, but I pulled out a few cards, did the exercise and didn't feel like I missed a workout.
Trainer Tim Koffler, developer of Exercise-To-Go Workout Cards
OK, Confession, the last 2 weeks have been rough. I made it to the gym 5 times 2 weeks ago, but last week...NO. I did my resistance training 2 times, cardio only once! I chose a few Exercise-to-Go cards and did a couple workouts at home and no guilt, workout done!


It's Monday and I went to the gym today. I did my resistance training and added 30 minutes of cardio on the Arc Trainer to the end. I don't have any excuse for not getting my flabby self into the gym, so until the end of this year, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin