Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ten in 2010: 1/23 Update

Sunday: Wedding show - walked for 4 hours in high heels. I know this doesn't really count as REAL exercise, but I just thought I'd mention it. Better than sitting on my ass all day.

Monday: Flex in the City. This class is a 60 minute Power Sculpt. Kicked my butt...seriously!
I also took a 60 minute vinyasa yoga class right after power sculpt.

Tuesday & Wednesday I took rest days.

Thursday: Walked outside with my friend and took our workout bands with us. A little jogging thrown in too!

Friday: 90 minute HOT Vinyasa Yoga

Saturday: Resistance Training. I worked out with my husband. The same workout my trainer/friend, Tim, put together for me.

Overall, good week. I should've done cardio on Tuesday & Wednesday, but honestly, I was pretty sore from my Monday workout. Another distraction was my birthday on Thursday...yay!

Eating...I will continue to try to make healthy meals for me and my family. No more birthday desserts for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin