Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Cupcake Craze!!!

They say that cupcake is Americas cake. Well, every bride wants these little babies at their wedding. I remember seeing the cupcake replacing the traditional Wedding cake over ten years ago and they aren't going away.



Don't get me wrong, I love a good cupcake, but I'm still not sold on cupcakes at weddings.




Call me old fashioned, but what will happen with the cutting the cake part in the reception? I love that part of the wedding reception where the bride and groom test their cake cutting skills. The first real test telling the bride if this guy might be helpful in the kitchen some day, or is he just going to make me do everything!!!


Something to think about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin