Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ten in 2010: 1/30 Update

Sunday: Rest
Monday: I went to a class titled "Funktast-KICK". I thought it was kickboxing. Well, it ended up being a combination of Step BOSU work and the other half on the bike spinning. Killer! I took a 30 minute break then took a 60 minute Hatha Yoga class.
Tuesday: Tired and felt a little sick.
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Pilates Mat class and then 60 minutes Hot Power Yoga and finally, 30 minutes on the treadmill
Friday: I'll call this a Rest Day, but really it was a "I don't have time to get to the gym" day.
Saturday: 90 minutes Hot Vinyasa Yoga

I could have done more cardio this week, but I did not schedule the workouts into Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I tried to makeup by doubling up, but I don't think that should be a habit. I had a couple days of emotional eating, unexcused. I'll have to try a little harder next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin