Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 reasons to go to Munchbar


crispy mac n' cheese bites with black truffle mayo...10

tabletop s'mores: melted chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers and rocky road ice cream...8

warm pb&j bread pudding: brioche, grape jelly and peanuts...8

So I have gone to Munchbar a few times.  I'm not going to judge the "club" side, just the food.  Sometimes I wish I was not in the food industry, so I get the "real" experience.  Needless to say, my first time there was off the charts EVERYTHING AWESOME, the next time...service sucked!  Experience ruined.  I vowed to stay away, but I couldn't say anything negative, because I am a huge fan of the Executive Chef Seis Kamimura.  I think he is so talented and creative, everyone should experience his food.  OK, so I went again, ran into the GM (super nice), hence, GREAT EXPERIENCE.  Ok, regardless of what I have to say, tons of people flock to Munchbar at night, so business is good.  Conclusion, I will go back to Munchbar when the mac n' cheese bites, s'mores, or pb&j bread pudding call my name.
Munchbar & Piano Bash on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin