Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fitness Goal: Day 3

Breakfast: double iced espresso with 2 T whole milk, splenda, a dash of cinnamon and 1 T chocolate syrup
(not the best choice)

Lunch: "To Go" Mixed Greens, grilled chicken breast, Parmesan (I didn't ask for that), lemon for dressing and I picked the croutons out
Diet Coke

OK, I have a ton of stuff to do today, contracts to get out, 3 events planned, a seminar to attend at 1pm AND I just couldn't get out of bed to get to the gym.  However, I did not stop for "fast food" - GROSS - so here we go, lunch "To Go".

Snack at Seminar:  Tea sandwiches, potato croquette, chocolate chip cookies, and an Arnold Palmer
So, the topic was women doing business on the golf course.  Blah, blah, golf, blah, blah, take golf lessons, blah, blah, I get it.  So at the break, I couldn't wait to see what was on the buffet.  The seminar wasn't as bad as I am making it sound.  I may even hit the driving range, some day.  Afterwards, networking and Happy Hour!!!
Amstel Light

2nd Happy Hour: 1/2 Stella Artois, brie, crackers, and sliced apples

Dinner:  (1) Hebrew National Beef Hotdog, pasta salad with black olives, tomato, and feta, and 1/2 San Miguel Dark Beer

Dessert: (2) Red Bean Mochi Ice Cream

I am not going to beat myself up over this day.  I am going to watch the new eposode of Royal Pain and see how the beautiful people in the "pretend" Hamptons are doing tonight.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin