Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fitness Goal: Day 2

Pre-workout drink: Green Tea

Exercise: ABS, 20 minutes ROW and 20 minutes Step Mill

Breakfast: Lowfat yogurt, 1 cup fresh berries, 2T granola, double espresso

Lunch: 3 prawns, mixed greens, 2 T Balsamic Dressing, 1 T parmesan
Diet Coke

Dinner:  Novhilos Brazilian Steak House
That's right...salad bar and all you can eat steak.
OK this was a disaster!  I'm not going to go into how we got there, but once we sat down, I thought well as long as I'm here and going to eat all-you-can-eat BBQ (one price per person) I may as well have a big Brazilian Dark Beer too!  I didn't eat that much really.  One pass to the salad bar and a little filet and lamb.  Waste of money for me to go there.  I announced twice no dessert and only drank half my beer.  That's it.  I just need to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin