Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chelsea Cupcakes

OK, let's get started...

sprinkles, jimmies, chocolate chips and coconut

Designer Cupcake


The Cupcake Collection

I don't see my niece often, but when I see Chelsea, I always enjoy myself! I usually have her brothers over when Chelsea comes over, but this time she came over with her friend. I have 2 sisters, so it was nice to have just girls. The girls were so funny, they talk about the funniest things. It's so nice to remember how easy life was in 1st grade. No heavy homework, no major boy problems, and Hannah Montana is a superstar! As I watched Chelsea and her friend decorate their cupcakes, I loved how they chat and decorate without missing a beat.

I worried that I wouldn't be able to occupy the 2 hours the girls were going to be cupcake decorating. They actually kept themselves very busy and had a million questions for me. Adorable! You know something funny, at one point, Chelsea said, "I don't really like cupcakes!" Ah, the honesty, ya gotta love it.

For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin