Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

This is really the house from the movie, "Sleepless in Seattle". I took a little break from my fitness routine today and enjoyed this sunny Seattle day. I am going to post my Food Diary again, just to keep myself honest.

Food Diary:
- 1 boiled egg
coffee with splenda & cream
multi-vitamin
- 1 T lomi lomi salmon
- 1 cup turkey vegetable soup
cheese & deli turkey
handful of chocolate chips
water
- meatballs
mashed potatoes & gravy
steamed snap peas
handful of Fiddle Faddle
water
Fitness: none
Overview: I didn't really watch what I was eating today. I went to the gym, but decided to sit in the steam room instead of go workout. There's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Wow, I finally came across another Seattle food blogger. It seems we're limited in numbers. Nice blog, by the way. Feel free to check out my Seattle-based food blog, Om Nom Nom Nom, over at www.nmos-omnomnomnom.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get on the boiled egg bandwagon. Tomorrow for sure...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin