Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Workplace Hazzards: Drowning in Desserts


I have no words to describe the sacrifices I make in my day so that the rest of the world doesn't have to suffer. I am always Sampling Food! This is the major flaw in my Fitness program. Here's a little look at SOME of the sweet stuff I sampled yesterday, I am not even going to mention the savory stuff. Just imagine Costco sample day times 5000!!! I did not suffer from cardiac arrest and I weighed myself this morning and no change...phew!

Funnel Cake is bad enough, but Funnel Cake Sundae...just kill me!

Pie Samples: 7-Layer, Pumpkin Praline, Apple Crumble, Chocolate Silk, Apple-Cranberry
Tiramisu Cake

Chocolate This and Chocolate That!


Mini Cheesecakes in 7 flavor

Yes, that's right, I even sampled whipped cream - regular and sugar-free!

Don't even ask!

2 comments:

  1. Holy God, I love food. That's why I also have to keep working out.....so I can eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawsh. And I though I had it bad?? I don't know whether to congratulate you, or pity your temptation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin