Sunday, August 2, 2009

Starting The South Beach Diet...again

Day One on South Beach Diet. I've paged through the book The South Beach Diet, many time and today I am going to see if this diet works. I'll be more specific on the measurements, but today, not-so-much.

Breakfast: 1 egg/ half sauteed yellow squash/ canadian bacon/ coffee with splenda/ water
MidMorning Snack: 1 Red Leaf Lettuce/ chicken/ 1 slice swiss cheese/ water
Supplements: 2 low dose aspirin/ 1 salmon oil/ 1 multivitamin/ 1 vitamin D
Midafternoon Snack: chicken breast/ raw snap peas/ decaf iced tea/ water

Workout: 57 minutes, burned 447 calories
1/2 hr mixed resistance training
5 mins. rowing
20 mins. bike

Dinner. Ok, this is going to be interesting. I need to see how The South Beach Diet works in a world with a husband and son, who are not on the diet. My husband is making Baked Orzo with Fontina & Peas and Pork Tenderloin. I'll have to skip the orzo and eat something else. No dessert unless I make sugar-free jello, hmmm.

Oh, and NO WINE for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin