Monday, November 16, 2009

Breakfast for my Baby Boy


One day he'll appreciate this. Actually, I think he already does. Of course, I am referring to my son, who is a senior in high school. He was never much of a breakfast guy when he was little, but he always appreciated a good meal. I try to make him breakfast in the morning these days.
For the last few years I have had to work very early in the morning, so I haven't had a chance to make anyone breakfast, even myself. I was the general manager for a company overseeing 3 corporate cafes and the cafes all opened at 7 am. The last 2 years I worked at an athletic club and again, worked very early, arriving to the club at 7 am, even earlier if I was working out with my trainer.
Anyway, here's my chance to be the breakfast making mom!!! I love it and I know I'll miss these early mornings when he goes away to school next year. Sigh...

Egg and Cheese Muffin with organic chocolate milk. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin