Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Real Mexican, Real Fast...El Rinconsito

Hard to believe real Mexican food can be found in Bellevue. As I have mentioned before I spent my college years in San Diego and ate a lot of Mexican food, so I get it! Don't get me wrong, I love Barrio, Agua Verde, El Tapatio and even Toreros, but when you don't have the time for table service, El Rinconsito is hands down the best choice. Walk up to the counter, place your order, stop at the salsa bar for your salsas, limes, and other pickled stuff, grab your drink, sit down and wait for your meal. No chips and salsa on the table, just a salt shaker and hot sauce.

The service is pretty good and fast. Everyone from the cashier, who takes your order to the person who brings your food, to the occasional busser, all happy all the time.

The food is always good, fresh and authentic. I know there are several locations of El Rinconsito, but I always go to the one in Bellevue, by the Skate King.

I don't know if you really have to bus your table, but we always do. Not a big deal. If you're in the area, grab a bite, you won't be disappointed.
Rinconsito Flautas
Crispy flour tortillas filled with chicken served with rice, beans, sour cream and guacamole.
3 Asada Tacos with rice and beans
you need to order the extra roasted onion and jalapeno on the side it doesn't come with.


El Rinconsito Bellevue on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I think one of the best things about Mexican food is the side dish of peppers, carrots and radishes. They compliment the dishes well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin